Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Nutri-Points balance.
- Registering on the site.
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time.
- Review Submission — Earn Nutri-Points for submitting product reviews.
- Sending Invitations — Earn Nutri-Points by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn Nutri-Points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn Nutri-Points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of Nutri-Points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to Nutri-Points, and an exchange rate of Nutri-Points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
You can redeem your Nutri-Points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Nutri-Points to redeem them you will have the option of using Nutri-Points as one of the payment methods. The option to use Nutri-Points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Nutri-Points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Nutri-Points may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your Nutri-Points until you accrue a minimum number of Nutri-Points, at which they will become available for redemption. Nutri-Points may also be capped at the maximum value of Nutri-Points which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued Nutri-Points before you are able to earn more Nutri-Points.
You have the ability to view and manage your Nutri-Points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total Nutri-Points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum Nutri-Points limit and a cumulative history of Nutri-Points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding Nutri-Points, including expiration notifications.
Nutri-Points can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Nutri-Points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Nutri-Points section of the My Account area.